Reading time : 3 mins
As per our ancient Hindu belief system these days are considered very auspicious.
Today I am writing for the people who are in Bhakti yoga.
Prayers generate hope and faith. Our energy is raised. As energy is raised we see miracles outside.
Navratri prayers are considered to be one of the most powerful prayers. People have seen miraculous results in their life with this prayer. Even I have seen beautiful results in my life.
Moreover, I believe anything which done with faith and love creates magic. It has power to cleanse the energy circle and create a protective aura around the person.
During Navratri we worship Creative and Nurturing Power of the Universe in the Feminine form. We call this high Cosmic energy “MOTHER”.
There is nothing more Powerful than You MOTHER. May you bless me with showing your light in me. May I be your light.
This is invoking Shakti in us. Invoking Shakti means connecting to our Self. The moment connection happens, we feel lightness in us as we connect to our source. All the pressure is dropped. In this lightness lot of peace and happiness is generated. This connection blesses with immense power in ourselves. All is possible. We connect to our highest Self.
All our prayers are symbolic and have a very high meaning.
The simple prayers and rituals are mentioned below. If you wish you can adopt them :
These are strict vegetarian days and all Tamas needs to be ignored. In simple words these are sadhna days of “Invoking Shakti” with in ourselves and Tamas is believed to create hurdle in this.
– Clean your temple and tie Mango leaves toran or decorate as per your wish.
– Do ghatsthapna. Use mango leaves, coconut, turmeric and kumkum. This represents the Divine Feminine Form.
– Offer Red Cloth, Shringar items, beetle leaves, beetle nut, cardamom, cloves, dry fruits, kumkum, honey, camphor, guggal, fresh fragrant flowers and good incense sticks.
– Offer diya (Ideally as per scripture cow’s ghee lamp is offered, but I offer sesame oil lamp because some dark shades of dairy industry came in front of me so more than ghee I find sesame oil pure and auspicious).
– You can do Jaun beejna, if your family follows the tradition.
– You can do Hawan of any Devi mantra. Reciting Durga Saptshati is considered to be most auspicious.
Whatever rituals you follow their needs to be faith, innocence and love in them. If we are innocent then the whole world is innocent. If we are more clever than the whole world is clever.
God loves innocence. Surrender is a fragrance of Bhakti Yoga. Feel this faith, love and bhakti in you.
I am organizing a powerful workshop called “Calm” in Navratri. It is on 17th and 18th April. This is about fear to freedom.
All details are in this link :
Let us get dissolved in ourselves. Let us taste the nectar of ecstasy inside us through Bhakti. Let us feel the divine presence of Devi inside us.